Whether you’re doing laundry, cleaning your kitchen’s pots and pans, or trying to remove the dirt away from hard surfaces, powder cleansers have always been a reliable solution to get the job done correctly. Part of their timeless reliability comes from their heavy-duty approach to cleaning deep-rooted dirt and grime deep from surfaces. In this blog, we are going to highlight how powder cleansers perform well in several settings including the laundry room, the kitchen, and other hard surfaces that need an effective cleaning.
Laundry: We know that when cleaning your laundry, you can choose from a variety of cleaning solutions such as liquid detergent or pods. However, utilizing powder cleansers comes with many benefits over the other options and have been highlighted for your viewing pleasure below.
- Best shelf life, lasts longer than liquids & pods
- Formulated at a higher pH which is best for removing deep mud & dirt
- Cleaner than using a liquid detergent and easier to measure
- Formulas are more stable
- Most economical option per load than liquid or pod
- Packaging is more-eco friendly for the environment
- Clean in a more effective manner than liquid detergents
- Best option at extending the life of your clothes
- Can get your clothes brighter and fresher without the use of additives
Kitchen: Aside from cooking in the kitchen, no one wants to spend countless more hours cleaning away food, grease, grime, and gunk from multiple surfaces. Below are the top reasons why using a powder cleanser in the kitchen can help minimize cleaning time in the kitchen.
- When mixed with water, forms an abrasive texture for heavy-duty cleaning
- Built-in scouring ability of powder helps reduce cleaning time
- Works excellent on pots, pans, sinks, countertops, and more
- Best at cleaning long-term stains on your kitchenware
- Can restore post, pans, cooking sheets, and more to their original look
- Stronger and more potent than liquid counterparts
Other Hard Surfaces/Applications: We focused on specific uses in the laundry room as well as in the kitchen, but how about other areas that need love too? This final section is for other areas and applications you may not have considered that could benefit from powder cleaning products as well. Each point below is paired with a fantastic product suitable for the specified job.
- Rapid clean oil and grease-crusted parts (See Spray Parts Cleaner)
- Clear drains of built-up food, grease, & more (See Crystal Drain Opener)
- Heavy-duty concrete cleaner (See Gold Tiger)
- Remove burned-on fat, sugar, & grease on fryers (See Deep Fat Fryer Cleaner)
- Institutional anti-slip floor cleaner (See Clean Step)
As you can see, powder cleansers work in a variety of settings and are timeless in reliability when it comes to a powerful solution that cuts tough dirt & gunk. There may be other alternatives on the market, but why look elsewhere when powders have such a proven track record of doing the job right. We hope this article has been insightful and given you some knowledge on how to clean effectively moving forward!