Every Drain Opener + Uses
1) Sulfuric Acid Drain Openers
Buster Concentrated Sulfuric Acid Drain Opener: This heavy-duty concentrated sulfuric acid drain opener quickly dissolves grease, hair, paper, food, rags, and other organic obstructions. This product performs best when used in drains and toilets specifically.
2) Liquid Alkaline Drain Openers
Fumeless Heavy Duty Alkaline Drain Opener: This fast-acting, professional strength alkaline drain opener is perfect for dissolving hair, grease, and organic materials. Can be used in the kitchen as well as in bathroom drains.
3) Powdered Alkaline Drain Openers
- Clean Shot Crystal Drain Opener: When you’re racing against the clock, the Clean Shot Crystal Drain Opener is your weapon of choice. This fact-acting product works in 60 seconds to dissolve built-up grease, hair, soap scum, and bath oils.
4) Drain Maintainers
This last one is more of a bonus and doesn’t rely on having your drains clogged, instead, this is a preventative step to stay ahead of the curve. Utilizing a drain maintainer keeps drain and grease traps clean and free-flowing with regular use. The enzymes break down grease, fat, and protein build-up. They may also be used as an all-purpose cleaner and odor counteractant to help leave a pleasant fragrance behind that’ll last for hours.
- Liqua-Zyme Bio-Enzymatic Drain Maintainer: This stable liquid suspension of cultured bacteria digests solid and organic wastes while destroying offensive malodors and stains at their source. Liqua-Zyme’s unique formulation leaves a pleasant fragrance that lasts for hours. Safe for all plumbing and septic systems.