It’s very easy to let your garage get out of hand. It oftentimes becomes a storage unit, parking space, or a place to put your garbage. During this pandemic, many people want to repurpose their garage, setting up gym equipment to work out and stay healthy. However, in order for those dreams to not become counteractive, you have to have a clean space. In this blog, we’ll show you the best ways to get out any stain found in your garage.
Oil Stains: Gasoline, oil, or oil-based paints take a little more effort to get out, but even stains that have been there for years can be cleaned. First off, read our How To Brochure so you can stay safe while cleaning your garage.
- To Remove Oil, Gas, Grease, & Garbage Stains use a high alkaline cleaner for tough acidic stains. This helps neutralize the active chemicals in the stains found in your garage. Theochem’s original T-5 Cleaner/Degreaser is great for removing stains out of concrete.
- After you apply your cleaner to the cement, agitate with a stiff broom or brush.
- Apply the cleaner again, and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly, and repeat the process if stains are still there.
If you find mold, make sure to use a mask while cleaning. To get rid of mold, use a mildew stat/fungicide which is also highly alkaline. Theochem’s In-Cide is perfect for bigger jobs.
- Brush away as much visible mold as possible while wearing gloves and safety goggles.
- Spray down the affected area and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Use a hard brush to scrub out any remaining mold.
November 14, 2021 at 2:28 am
It agree, this amusing message
November 14, 2021 at 2:35 am